Tuesday 30 December 2014

Introductions.

So, this is my second attempt at a blog, hello!

First things first, let's get introductions out of the way.

I'm Rachel, an 18-year-old girl from Norwich who's currently living in Brighton. I'm an avid Netflix user and tend to spend most of my time engaged in the world of film. That is the career path I will (hopefully) eventually follow. I find that I have a lot of big plans and I want to document the journey of trying to fulfil these plans, hence I've started this blog.

It's coming up to New Year's Eve and I want to set myself some resolutions and actually stick to them this year. So here's what I've got planned for myself:

  1. Clean body, clean mind: Eat healthily, cut back on eating the crap and get exercising. Stick to the yoga and put my energy into something more productive.
  2. Stick to this blog. I've started a few and often got distracted and forgotten about them,
  3. Laugh more. Discard of the people who provide me with negativity and embrace the positive people in my life.
  4. Take more risks. Say "yes" more.
  5. Don't be afraid of failure. Embrace it and use it as a learning curve. The only way you can really fail is if you don't try.
After a whirlwind of a year, it would be brilliant to make 2015 a better one, a more exciting one. I will elaborate on topics on other blog posts but for now, I'm happy with how I've started this.

What are your plans for New Year's Eve? Have any of you got any resolutions?

Your minds matter.




Over and out, Rachel. x

No comments:

Post a Comment